Personalised text labels add a that touch of character for those everyday items around your house, office or any where you like. They are ideal for use on hard smooth surfaces and available in a variety of colours and fonts.
The price listed is for EACH WORD so if you require more then 1 word to make up your label you will need to order the appropriate quantity, for example “Washing Tablets” is two words and if you want it to measure 150mm, you will need to order 2 labels (1x50mm and 1x100mm)
Please make sure you select the correct quantity of labels when placing your order and confirm your text is correct.
Please contact us if you need help working out the sizes you need, We will be more than happy to help to ensure you get the right sizes.
The size of the label is for the Width and is the measurement from the first to last letter.
The height of the label will vary depending on the length, number or characters and font chosen.
If you are ordering multiple labels and require the text to be a constant size then please enter this in the notes box. Please note this may mean some of the labels are slightly smaller then ordered.
Follow these simple steps to apply your labels:
1. Clean the area with water or rubbing alcohol, please do not use detergent or cleaning products as these leave residue and may affect the adhesion of the label.
2. Remove your label decal from the backing paper leaving the deal on the transfer paper all ready applied.
3. Apply your decal to your clean and smooth surface and use your fingers to smooth down the decal from the centre then with a credit card or squeegee firmly smooth to eliminate any bubbles.
4. At this point we recommend you leave the item for around 10 to 15 minuets to allow the decal to adhere enough to remove the application tape.
5. Remove the application tape by slowly pulling it back on its self from one end. If it has not stuck to the surface first time then re-apply and smooth over some more and try again.
6. Once the application tape is removed smooth over with your hands gust to make sure all the edges are stuck down. Leave the item for at least 72 hours before washing so the adhesive has had time to bond fully.
Please note the decals are not suitable for dishwasher, soaking and hard scrubbing as they may come off. Please use warm soapy washing up water only.